You have delayed filing your federal or state tax returns and are now being deluged with IRS tax notices threatening legal action because you owe back taxes.
As of today, Our Tax Attorneys and IRS Enrolled Agents have settled over 15 million in back tax debt and penalties for our clients nationwide. If you are interested in a tax settlement, call for a free consultation 866-891-9110.
Scared to Open Your Mail or Answer Your Phone? Fear of the unknown is the most common reason people avoid the IRS. Ignoring the notices and the phone is never a solution and will only prove to worsen your situation. Once action has begun, the IRS will not yield. If you owe IRS back taxes, you need an expert to help you with your back taxes settlement and tax negotiation.
It does not matter how far behind you are or if your tax debt seems insurmountable. You need immediate assistance.
1. Avoid adverse IRS collection procedures.
2. Stop penalties, fees and interest from compounding.
3. Retain your assets.
4. Prevent criminal prosecution.
5. Provide expert back taxes settlement, resolution and negotiation
Going Forward with tax resolution experts.
1. Accurately filing the proper forms with the required paperwork.
2. Serving as your personal financial adviser, liaison and negotiator with the IRS.
3. Reviewing your information to determine your eligibility for an agreement compatible with your financial ability to pay.
4. Protecting you from IRS harassment and intimidation.
Finding the Best Financial Resolution Anyone who has ever been subject to paying back taxes knows the fines and penalties are overwhelming. If you owe IRS back taxes, attempting to handle a complicated tax situation by yourself is exposing you to financial risk. The IRS will supply you with information only on a “need-to-know” basis what they determine you need to know. Having Advance Tax Relief behind you ensures a successful financial recovery. IRS Back Taxes Call our friendly and knowledgeable tax relief agents at 866-891-9110. Do you owe the IRS back taxes? This is no way to live. No matter what your circumstances, there is a solution. To start you on the road back to financial freedom, you must file your past due returns now!